Tuesday, June 7, 2011

HoliDayZ

It had been
so
soo
sooo
soooo
soooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOO
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG
TiMe
never
NEVAR
touch my blog~~ =="
Mayb i'm busy...
Busy for wad?
Study??
(chanwailuen whr got so hardworking??)
Hanging out?!!
(That's it!!!)
Indeed!!!
For my 2 weeks holiday,
I can say non-stop shopping... ><
(non-stop? freaking geng lo~~~)
Erm... no actually la...
Juz spent most of my time in outside.. =="
Books??
Got touched!
Ya~~~
Juz touched... never read TT
And now...
Listen carefully...
NOW!!!
Aku baru read and do homework...
Am i so lazy??
(Ya! very!!)
LOL
Mayb its true...
I admit...
I lazy...
( dun listen too much Bruno Mars' song!! )
YYY???
( "The lazy song" )
LOL... =="
mayb la...
Recently aku memang addicted to Bruno Mars' songs... XDD
Izit side effect of it??
Haha xD ><

However,
its time to wake up...
Today went back college to study..
( har? study?!!! )
haha xD no la... I where got so hardworking... ><
( fortunately... )
WAd?!!! WAD fortunately!!!!!!!!!!
( Joking zxD )
Actually i go back college library to return books...
I dun wan pay fine!!!
haha xD
even one sen xDD
Den i do some homework...
Den go find TSJ..
( Who?? )
Ms Tan see Jie la...
haha xD
den wanna find Chu han ...
Mana tau dia dah balik... =="
Den sms Mr Meng Phin...
Tak reply!!!
LOlz...
Den finally come to CITC on9 awhile...
( 2 hours = a while??? )
haha xD paiseh la ><

Come back to college...
Suddenly got a feeling that wanna study...
( really anot??? )
ya la... Juz got a feeling...
Faster open skul la!!!
if not i become a lazy pig...
TT
really regretted for no touching books for 2 weeks...
Now touch back...
A bit scared TT
Haiz...
can blame who??
( KTAR! coz giv holidays )
Ya la!!!
haha xD no la...
Juz can blame myself... TT
haiz...
Cry till no tears also no use now TT
Juz oni can catch up now...
Hopefully CAN... ><

* * *

Do u know that..
I MISS you??
Do u know that...
I always think about u ??
No matter u know anot...
I juz will keep my faith...
Hope that one day u will turn back ur head
and see me...
See me that i am waiting and supporting u...
behind of u... ><

晚安 爱人 谁都晓得该往前走了

让时间去默认

明天我们一定都会遇见对的人

我还醒着 其实我早该知足了

享受着心痛的过程

安静的守护一个人

纵然苦涩

* * *

Paiseh...

No photos upload this time cuz using college computer...

Going to rain here...

Got to go le...

See ya ^^

by,

GARY

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails