Monday, December 21, 2009

...

Hey dude! De princess Frog really good! Fanstastic! Haha xD~ Damn funny~ Haha~ Shud hav look~

Haiz~ Going listen undang tomolo de plan spoil~~~ Bcoz of certain reason~ Mayb next year June oni go undang den pass my birthday oni car test~~~ Hope everything will get fine~~~ Really hope~~~

Form 5 ler~ Dunno y~ Suddenly wanna b hardworking~ Damn shit u know? I sold my 枫萧萧 id! Haha~ Juz sold~ Haha~ 再见了,枫萧萧! Dissappeared forever~~~ I will keep in my mind~~~

Sometimes, believe cant use in our daily life... Although "believe", a "lie" also between de word... Finally I realise... I will not believe anyone else except my dear frenz... Y i learn this so late... T_T

I will not believe any ppl anymore... Nevar...

Haiz... My life... Always fulled with desperat and dissappointment...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails