Monday, December 28, 2009

Wow!

Yeah! Today went sg wang~ Haha~ Damn shuang~ Bought le many shirt! Woohoo!!!

Before go morail station, de parking really hard find lor... Walk here walk thr... Making me sweat T.T Fortunately i got apply some fragrance... Haha~ So i have to know how to drive to sg wang so next time wont like this... Sweating... Haha xD

When we go to monorail station, and going to insert ticket into de machine~ Something annoying happen... My ticket put wrong==" ... Terbalik le ><

Den we go every shop buy shirt lor~ Wow~ De shirt is beautiful... But de price so FANTASTIC also... Haha~ Really irritating lor... Damn expansive! But i stil buy ==" Erm... First i saw a shirt is black de... Really nice... But 69.90 T.T So i ignore to buy... Haha~ Den go beside de shop... Firstly tot can buy many nice and favourite shirt... But dunno y go dao thr, less shirt attracted me... haiz... Sienz...

Den no mood de walk to Romp, I really dunno wan buy wad... So juz simply take some shirt test... Juz grab... And when go test... Wow! So beautiful... Haha~ So satisfied! And bought 3 ler... So this taught me... When full of hope, hard choose; when less mood, easy being satisfied! Haha~ So being normal mood better~ Haha xD~

Den Buy Buy Buy... Totally bought le 5 shirts + 3 pants and trousers... s=Spent le rm800 T.T Omg! Too expansive ler... But one year oni once... So... Buy lor~ Haha xD~ And i bought le a bag for a present for fren... Quite expansive! Hope she will like and use it ba... Haha~

And one thing i regret is... I forgot to buy another shirt!!! De shirt attraced me ler and i going to buy... But dunno y i test other shirts until I forget le! Haiz~ Back dao home oni remember ==" Haiz~ So beautiful de leh... Haiz...

I realise something... I found that almost all shops sell de shirt hor... Is same de leh! Somemore i saw a salesgirl(juz now went her shop edi de) go a shop at lower ground de and take a shirt go back her shop and say pinjam==" So i got a inference that, they r same outlet of one big company... Haha~

Tell u all one thing... When i visit de last shop,my leg almost cant move edi... Full of tiredness... During wait for my sis testing her shirts, a salesman chit-chat with me... Persuading me to buy another pants, say very de beautiful... But de price also beautiful too! RM 59.90... So i no want to buy lor~ After a while went i stand up, he whispering with me... Say... 你的拉链... OMG! So malu leh~ godness... Fortunately he tell me... if not when i go out sure laugh by others... But a bit hate him coz making me so malu... Haha xD~ But also want thx him, if not him, i sure laugh by others... So, sometimes have to thx for ppl that scold or say u oh... Haha xD~

Totally, SHOPPING = TIRED + CANT MOVE + 100% Satisfication! Haha~ Coz i bought shirt that i like~ haha xD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails