Friday, January 8, 2010

Crash!!!

Recently, feelings of heart is crashing... I dunno wad problem with me now?!! I dunno... Wad is u for me? And also dunno... wad is me for u... I am blurring... Wad can i do is juz let it go ba...

After open skul one week le... But dunno y... I feel like time had past many decades... Haiz... Dunno when can graduated... T.T

All days keep study-ing oni... Some more intervensi is 18 Jan! Is it crazy? So fast got exam le T.T I also refused to participate kawad zon sentul le... PBC de things also started pass to my penolong le... Prefect also same... Or can say... I am lazy! Haha xD

Now my concentration and duty... Is study only and get excellent results in SPM... Other things... Although i am struggle in it, i will juz let it over... Sorry dear frenz... xD Haha

Thx for forgive...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails