Saturday, May 7, 2011

Orientation week

Well, I hav in TAR College for one week... Nope!! Is 4 days! For orientation... Feel fresh! But Tired!!! + Stress... T.T

First day, alone... Ppl beside me looked so cool! Not dare to talk with them... Tot wan find jia yao... But edi start... No chance.. ==" And is a mass call programme... keep giving speech... After speech, stil speech ==" And like that, one day gone... =="

* No * meet * anyone *

Next day, is also a speech for SPUS student... Wad? Wad is Spus? Well, is School of Pre-University Studies.. HAHA... Quite fun~~~ Fun than talk a day before ==" That day was Society day... But i missed to hav a look on it... Haiz... Den jia yao met with me and we go made student card...

Wad de hell? For make one student card, cost us to queue up for two hours!!! Shit man... More worse is i not satisfied with my ID card photo ==" Stil need hold it for one and half year... T.T After that stil need go for wad ICT training... For de "lecturers" talking too fast and i get zero ==" DEn stil need do wad so called assignment which doesn't look like assignment ==" Funny 99... ><
And today i met a new girl --> Qian Hui~~~ wish we could be frenz.. ^^

* Met * qian hui *

OKAY... De next day is having no programme... But that day we go to library to search for textbook and reference book... Or hav a tour in library... haha xD Fortunately, we found all textbooks... And we tot wan too photostat them... But suddenly Jia yao ask his frenz said no need buy or photostat any textbook (except malaysian studies) except u really need them... Or else lecturers notes are sufficient... So? we put them back... and wait some classes and photostat if really need it...

Well, i saw my A lvl textbooks... Really frightened me!!! Guess how much textbooks we going to hav? Is 8!!! It's many!!! Oni maths edi hav 4.. ==" I think my life for these one and a half year will be suffering... Truely... T.T

And after that, we go online in library.. i quite satisfied with this library... First is air-cond supply, coz i can get into it when i am hot... haha xD Next is hav many books!!! I like it!! Third is hav many study area! I guess library will be my next study area in these A lvl life... Lastly is hav computer! cool coz i can use it when i was bored... Haha xD

* No * meet * anyone *

Den, Next day... Last day of orientation... Our A lvl is going to hav a talk about subject briefing... Some parts are interesting, but some parts stil considered bored... especially for computing subject de... Sucks!! I quite like Bio teacher... quite this subject looked interesting~~` HEHE... And de chemistry lecturer --- Mr Siva... So coincidence rite? HAHA xD Looked so fierce... Hope he will not coz he is teaching me... T.T and say like very serious... Plz dun giv me more stress... Haiz... ><

And i meet some new frenz ---> yao qing.. if i not mistaken... and one more guys... doesnt know wad his name.. ==" And two more art class girls... Doesn't know names too... ==" Hope can meet more new frenz... ^^
And after that, hav a very very VELI boring library talk... LOL... Sienz till many ppl slept... I also yawning edi... Finally after half an hour, de talk finished and we rushed to get out from this bored place... Den we get to SAD for registeration of society and clubs... And after that we go hav a look on our timetable... WTF! My class is SN12A... Not same class with my frenz --- JiaYao... and even Yuqing also... Oh God!!! Y u so cruel? T.T I juz hope that my classmates will be very nice... Hope so... ><

However, its already a fact.. trying to accept it and hoping for a better life... ^^ Hopefully...

* * *

I not meant that,
I not meant that i dun wan to blend into u all,
but i also need some new nice frenz...

Hope can understand my situation,
Dun blame me and made me sad...

I dun wan lost u all too...

I was juz sad when i heard those words...

I do sad...

Plz... T.T




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails