Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Tired...

Second day of orientation...
one word described...
T.I.R.E.D!!!

OMG@@
mayb suddenly too many stuff to do,
make i felt a bit stress,
causing very tired...

Now,
i lost my appetite...
Dunno wad's happening...
LOL T.T
I scare leh,
scare kena aneroxia...
But think positive...
can lose weight... haha xD

Haiz...
Finish my student card today,
tml going to library and buy text books...
wuuu~~~ Hope everything will b fine..
And i can handle all those stress... T.T

De class listing again delayed to friday,
worrying...
Wish can same class with my frenz lar... Haha xD
If not i very scare de leh... hehe xd
Hopefully ...

well, really tired...
lazy continued...
If continue, i scare i will juz sleep in front of my laptop,
so...
wait my next post to describe my study weeks soon~~`
hehe xD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails