Thursday, November 12, 2009

Hope...

Exam almost 2 weeks ler~ A bit tired~ But... More tired is i dunno wad happened to me~ Moody these days~ The worst is i dunno i moody for wad... Sad for wad... I oni noticed that~ All my brains~ Have been occupied by urs body...

Dunno y~ keep thinking of u~ We quite happy~ But~ I juz need a confirmation~ Confirm that~ We r... Exam passes too fast~ I know that it was make u very very tired and moody~ But... I juz hope that it wil b longer~ Becoz oni exam~ My concern oni can b my excuse~ It also signify that~ Our date~ Coming soon... Going to confess out all my feelings~ Juz hope that~ God bless me~~~ ><

Starting to concern about all de things that u say~ Starting to concern all de action of urs~ Starting to concern ur body... Ur health~ Ur smile~ I always wan to chat with u~ But... We hav no confirmation to do that~ Next week, i hope all thing will b fine~ U will accept me~~~

I know that~ U will accept me~ I know~ Look forward~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails