Friday, February 12, 2010

无题

These days hor~ Dunno y i obsessed with britney spears leh~ She is so sexy~ Tickling lor~ Haha~ So love her~

* * *

Damn busy these years leh~ No extra times to talk de things except of my exams and homeworks... Last years i stil got 'extra' time to talk about ridiculous and stupid things... But now, i felt so funny y i am so stupid... Keep thinking those unreal and impossible things... Starting quit from de world... Include u...

* * *

I was so look forward to enjoy this year as my last year in my secondary school life with frenz... But, my time as a limit to me... No EXTRA time edi la~ Sorry that i hav being cold to u all... I knew that... Trying to... But i will...

* * *

两个人的世界,
寂静、温馨、甜蜜,
该是我想要的~
如今,
分离,
就是小说的结局。。。

本不应憧憬有美好的结局,
只因自己的愚蠢,
直往坑里钻。。。

我愿把这回忆,
埋在你我的树下,
盼有朝一日,
再度掀起我们的回忆,
不再有痛苦,
只有陌生。。。

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails