Saturday, February 6, 2010

Funny Day...

Today having merentas desa!!! Haha~ Last year ler~ Me sure go run la~ Haha~

I felt that this year had better than previous years~ Coz i can run whole journey never stop down to rest~ Yeah! Although get nothing, but in my heart, i so admire myself~ Coz i hav get over my limit~ Haha~ Got a feeling that i getting faster and faster than previous year~ Boys hav too many strong ppl le~ I hav no regret and sad coz in heart i am winner! Haha~ So lame...

Some more hor... I hav over a few frenz leh~ Haha~ Some more one is always playing basketball de~ Haha~ Cant believe i can over him~ So syok!!! Not bad hor my power~ Haha~ I think if i get more train i can be a bit front de~ Haha~ So lame =="

So tired my leg ah~ Going to bengkak edi...

* * *

Today go sushi station celebrate min er birthdae!!! haha~ So fun when we taking photo~ Me more lame... Always took photo at de wrong parts==" Private parts==" Really accidently de~ But becoz of privacy, cant upload~ haha~ Most cute is lay san lor~ So fun when eating ice cream hor~ Haha~

won de cutest photo award > <


@@



make me laugh de photo > <


wad happening?!! @@


who this two? haha ^^


kinda weird~ Haha


me & mun yee ^^


me & san san ^^


me & han han ^^


=="


is this hamster???

Here our funny photos~ Haha~

Last word... HAPPIE BIRTHDAE MIN ER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails