Friday, February 5, 2010

Stupid!!!

Today many things that i hate happened!!!

First, i hate ppl those start with "I" one... U all will know who r they... Neh?... Black black one arh... Not hate... Is So hate!!! Juz take de two stupid failure in front of me as example... U know wad hav they done today? Hng!!!... They go kilat kasut of teacher!!! Coz that period is our PJ~ But de sej teacher wan take our lesson... den fine lor... we go... But suddenly de girls say no need oh... we thought also no need go sej so din go lor... Mana tau de 2 failure go tell teacher we wan pj dun wan come sej oh... Wad de stupid fucker la... Kilat need kilat till like this anot oh... U all kilat also kilat de one teacher oni ma... Kilat for wad? wan giv ppl diu ah?... Lol... Me is definitely terrible angry lor!!! So hate ppl behave like this... Like a dog... No! Like a black ugly bull dog!!! So Hate! Damn hate... Y many ppl die they all din die habis-habisan... Dun say me racist... If u know them, u sure will terribly angry!!! I hav swear i wont talk to them anymore... Talk with them oni will xia shui me... So wad teacher kena with us?!! We got PJ teacher sign in buku kawalan prove that we din ponteng! Or we all 15 boys vs 2 stupid failure bull dog!!! Need scare them? Hng! Dun think we will scare 2 girls!!!

Next, i really need de person plz dun b self-centered... I feeling more hard to talk to u... U dun even think wad i am doing... Wad responsible i am taking... U juz oni know how busy, how fan u r... But u never stand on my side and think for me... Juz thought i am a free person... U dun even know... I am crying behind of crowd... I am not demanding ur sympathy... I juz hope u will chg it... That's all...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails