Friday, October 2, 2009

恐·明

Today nite... Go skul for rehearsal~ Haiz~ Really tired~

But i really hope everything will get fine~ Om Ma Ni Beh Meh Om~ After a lot of ppl back, den me and ying xin need go to lock de prefect room~ Ok~ Fine~ Den both of us go~ Den when i pass by de field, u know wad i saw? I saw a shadow playing leh~ OMG! But i stil act like nothing~ Den in de lorong~ U know wad i heard? I heard some sound like horror leh~ WOOOOOOOO~ Like this ah~ OMG! I very scary but hav to act like no scare~ Den i quickly close de door den go back ler~ Really very scare~ Not first time ler~ If u know me den u will know wad happen before~ Haha~

#
温和的声音,
慢慢逼近~
看出了,
你对我的心情~
方知,
吾在尔心中地位~
是多少斤两~

也许如此,
对你,
似乎开了马桶~
清楚了~
在你心中,
我应扮演的角色~
不是三国演义中的曹操~
亦不是仙履奇缘中的灰姑娘~
而是三国中的公孙瓒~
仙履奇缘中的南瓜车~
原来我的存在,
是如此的。。。

我知了,
明了,
解了,
不因玻璃杯上的小缺口,
而丢掉了整个杯子,
不应为了一棵树,
放弃了开朗的森林,
就算我只是你心中的小黄花,
我相信,
也是最重要的小黄花~
只愿,
默默~
#

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails