Thursday, October 8, 2009

G.O.D.

Today, got some mess~ About frenz~

Morning when i wake up, i got a feeling! Juz a feeling that like something haven finis~ Den i go see my phone... OMG! Meeting at skul!!! U know wad time ler? 11am ler~ Den i ask dad i can go anot~ But scolded~ Haiz~ Den cant go ler~ Sorry to u all~ Mayb i really not responsible~ My fault~ Sorry~ Synz~ Dunno u angry anot~ No reply me~ Mayb u stil angry of my irresponsible~ Sorry~ Other than sorry, i dunno wad stil can i say~ Sorry T_T...

Den elaine told me that cekap no place ler!!! Wad de hell? De stupid cekap!!! Make elaine no place to tuition! Wad de hell! U know she now so missing ler? like a lamb~ Haha~ Dunno wad can she do now~ But i hope u will b fine~ I will follow ur decision~ We will support u~~~

#
想起了,
你那甜美的笑容,
梦纱中,
发现了你,
置身于梦中的你,
正是我想要的温柔。。。

期待,
一句话,
真得很想说出口,
但,
却被我的懦弱吞噬了。。。
恨!
为何平时说什么都敢,
此时此刻,
显得就像蜗牛,
遇到问题,
只会退缩,
恨!
只会做被动的那一个。。。
恨!

天啊!
若真有缘,
请给点协助吧。。。
唉。。。
#

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails