Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Again......

One more boring day started... ><

Today... quite sad + depressed + upset + angry!!! Coz i found tat my car lower body is scratched and hav many maNY MANY scar!!! Not just one or two... Is one row!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How terrible is it?!!! I not pointed whose fault... I juz angry myself tat i hav hurted my car... WTF!!!!!! ><

At night, i am having yum cha with BnS... Today din talk too much... Juz talked with MHui, emo failure... LOL... keep thinking negative... LOL ==" Okie... When 10pm gotta go back, Alvin asked me to fetch him back to... Wangsa Permai!! Oh my gosh! Although i went that place before, but really a shock for me coz need send ppl home late night... But, I as a good ppl, sure fetch de lar... Wakaka xP

Erm... fine... Its end of my day... Boring rite? Haha xD Know it den good... really hope my meaningfull life can come back!!! ><

BELIEVE~~~ =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails