Monday, April 25, 2011

Wad I am...

Sometimes... I feel tat my AVAIBILITY is SMALL SMALL SMALL like hell... I am not even a sand in ur eyes...Last Sunday = yesterday, I held a birthday celebration for Joslyn... Well, i created an event in Facebook... Initially i stil felt tat many ppl will attend... However, fact tell me that is NO!!! The event created on Wednesday if i not mistaken... Den till SUNDAY morning, many stil not replied!! (except ppl tat told me via sms...) Den Chu han helped me called to each "guests" one by one!!! But all giv reasons like: "Tired", "many homework", "family day"!! LOL... Tired? Reason that not to celebrate birthday with frenz? How if ur birthday i tell u i tired den i dun wan go forur celebration?? Homework? Juz 8pm-10pm u will do homework?If got heart de u will did it early la... LOL... Family day? Morning family day, night family day again?? Mayb i small gas or wad, i cant accept all those so called "reasons"... I shud laugh for it...

Fortunately, some frenz although knew many ppl cant attend, but they stil attend coz they respect this event and all their frenz... I really glad that, u attended...

Wad i feel is... U all din even treat me as frenz... I juz like a sand... Wad "she" say, u all will obey... Wad I say? Diu me also not free!!! If not u all can see de... Juz observe... U see? Like Yanxiang, Edric, Terry, Minghui, sin hui, jes Ng, seejie, they will saw me! whenever i need them, they willing sacrifice time to listen to me... but others? I dunno la... Speechless about this... I shud get away from all these annoyed... TIRED!!!

I appreciated all those true frenz tat treat me really good... THX!! For ur all support...

True frenz will always make an avaibility time for u... And now i realised it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails