Friday, April 15, 2011

B-A-C-K !!!

Hey all my frenz!! I am back!!! Finally wan touch back my blog again le... wakaka xP

Recently keep thinking about college de things...

Wad? College?? OMG @@ Unimaginable!! I am going to college soon!! Wow... I was so happy!!! Excited!!! Better than become rusted in home for doing nothing...


After SPM, i have been assigned a job as tuition teacher at PTSD... During tat 3 months, there was so many incredible fun memories... Firstly, i have knew many frenz thr ^^ Ken, Terry, Andrew, and Kelly ^^ Especially Chew Yi and Dear Edric... We are having fun together!!!

Use to remember our company trip to Connaught Night Market, Ulu Yam Steamboat, 收工酒,开工酒... so much fun!!! All de memories will keep in our heart and mind... We appreciate it... ^^

After quit my job, I be a jobless man in home... Everyday thinking of hanging out with frenz... Fortunately they are willing to hav fun with me... Haha xD Tat made my mind and body doesn't become rusted... Wakaka xP

Next, My SPM RESULTS!!! I am superb disappointed on it...


Well my result is 7A+, 1A, 1A- & 1B+... Y? Y a B+ coming out in my result?!!! Y ah?~~~ Haiz... My English... Wad happened?!!! Haiz... Cant think tat my English, which is de subject tat i got confident to get A de, will become B... Really crash my spects... haha xD Haiz... watever la... Its fact... and i hav to learn to accept it... ^^

Many of my frenz started skul edi... Yx, Ming Hui, dear Week, and many... But, I am going soon too ^^ haha xD

Starting to scare now... Dunno y i will scare on this small issue... I scared tat when started college, dunno who will I met since there are no frenz same courses with me... I wish have it so... So... now i am searching who is studying A lvl at KTAR... Same with me de... Fortunately, today i meet with Tan Jia Yao... Haha xD guess wad? He is going to study A lvl at KTAR also... But he is going to study package with Biology... But stil ok lar... At least find some frenz study A lvl also... juz diff one subject oni... haha xD


Ok la... 2 more weeks... Will start my new college life soon!! I wanna meet some good and nice frenz and classmates... Hope can find a best frenz like YX! ^^ Erm... Jia Yao... A good start ^^ Haha xP

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails