Friday, April 29, 2011

Sucks!


Today is my MUMMY birthday! and i had have a call to my mum with singing "happy birthday" song to her... I think is de best wishes and i guess she will touched... ^^ Happy birthday to her!! wish her always happy... ^^

Today also Andrew Ng's birthday!! I go De Pastry bought a cake and planned to take to centre to him... But when i reached thr, rain so heavily and wind so strong!!! So i go tesco popular a while to buy stationery and waiting rain stop... When i driving, de wind keep blowing!!! I cant see anything... I open light, high light double signal and highest speed of wiper... But stil scare... I not scare de water... I juz scare tree falling... Haha xD funny rite?? xP

Fortunately reache Tesco Kepong safely... And bought all stationery... Den i buy to centre that i wanna take de cake for Andrew... But unfortunately, Andrew saw me at down stair while i'm in de car, ready to get up... However, he seems busying for something, so i passed to hui min... Hope he will enjoy my present... ^^

Today quite a good news~~ I meet with Yuqing! my tuition mate last times and we are going for A lvl at KTAR!! Wow! one more frenz went thr too!! Haha xD she looks nice! Like it!! ^^

Saturday, I dunno wanna going for 1u... Honestly, i am stil mind and angry... I juz hate that feeling... But when i decide wanna go, dad look like not allow... Mayb its a fate that ask me dun wan go... Perhaps... Probably is... ><

To somebody, Juz dun make me more hate u...

Dun come around me!!! I hate that feeling!!! BAD~~~ SUCKS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails