Monday, April 18, 2011

PC Fair!!

Today we have went to KLCC for Pikom PC fair!! Wow!! Exciting!! Haha xD

Actually is went with wenyee de... but she din reply me early and tot she dun wan go... den i and Edric went lor... and also ask Terry them wait us together went to KLCC... Wei? Synz and see jie them also went with us at 10am... Wait!!! Forget to tell... when we hav a ride for KTM, Edric almost "closed" by de door of KTM leh... Damn worrying and scary!!! Fortunately didn't hav anything bad happened... ><

After tat we went to having McD... Wow... nice to hav a double Fish Fillet burger in my mouth.. Haha xD ^^ YummY!! ^^ Den we went to KLCC le...

When reached thr, thr was so so SO many ppl!! Crowded!! We seperated and I walked with Edric... We walk from Conference hall, to Banquet Hall, den to XXX hall ( forget le xD )... Den is Hall 1 - 5... I most love is Banquet Hall... Coz thr is a place of B-O-O-M Music!! Many MANY speakers BOOMED together and I very enjoyed it!!! Coz i very love music... ( But not talented in singing >< ) And at here, I've bought a speaker tat i quite like it... Coz can play USB music... And now i can BOOM in home edi... Haha xD ^^

After tat, we go to XXX hall for looking some laptops... And i saw a camera!!! Its Sony TX100V if i not wrong... Wow... It was so nice!! Let me tell u how nice it is... First, de design is slim and screen is big.. next, it has 16 mega pixels with 4x optical zoom! next is hav panaroma shot... And Full HD video recording with HDMI ports... Last is it hav GPS tat can find wad place de photo u took... Wow! Fanstastic! and Juz costz RM 1499! But... i bring not enuff money... If i brought enuff money i sure will buy it!! Haha xd I juz loved it.. ^^

Den we went to buy accesories... I bought pendrive and a handphone case... Nice and cheap!! Haha xD but... my legs and eyes were damn damn DAMN TIRED!! Arghhh!!! Tired ah!!! But i stil wan continued walked since it was many cheap things... haha xD Den walk until 5pm sumthing, we hav a rest at KLCC park and had some nice shots... ^^ Den we having our chit-chat at Coffee Bean... Nice em... ^^

Den we went back...And end our nice shopping day!! ^^ Wow!! Nice!! Incredible... ^^


* * * * *

Sometimes, i am tired of tat... Is it i add salt and vinegar when i talk? I will not tell somethings tat i din listened to others... If i telled it muz be i heard... If not how i make a word to tell others?? Cant is u forgot u have said it? Y muz be is me tat simply say things? I juz dun understand and i very upset about this... From now on i will not simply open my u all so called "big mouth" unless i wan to talk... Tired being 冤枉 by ppl... I juz hate this things!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails