Sunday, April 24, 2011

Cousin Bro Wedding...

Today, i ponteng again for my Cambridge class... =="

Felt so sad... Coz my grandmum cried lazt night... Mayb she got same bad feeling... I dunno... But i feel sad when i saw her cry... I really love my grandmum... Hope she will b happy always... God bless u, grandmum ^^

Afternoon, I heading to 1u to get my new spectacles!! Wakaka xD I bought de spectacles that looked smart but not fesyen... Coz i feel tat, "Smart" suit me better... ^^ hahaha xD After tat, I had Sushi Zanmai as my lunch!!! Yummy!! Long time never eat so much japanese food since de radioactive event of Tokyo... Anyway, hope Japan and our world will be better soon... ^^ After tat, i buy some pimples cream to treat my pimples and acne spots... I wan my handsome look back!!! So i gotta work hard.. ^^

At night, i heading to my cousin bro wedding dinner... I wore a smart look!!! Smart izit?? haha xD The wedding held at Tai Thong, PJ... Food consider "OK", but quite fun coz we all had sing on de stage!!! So nice tat feeling huh?!! haha xD

When i walked in, i saw my cousin bro's wife... Her "stomach" quite BIG edi!! 4 months i think... Anyway, we shud be happy of them... Hope new baby will born happily... ^^ After tat, i realised tat oni around 15 tables of wedding dinner... Somemore not all ppl attend... Got a feeling of disappointed... Felt like too easy... Or even said "随便"... Juz a feeling... Anyway, happy then good lo! haha xD Den we hav our seats... I am waiting for de bride and bridegroom to walk in grogeously on red carpet... Mana tau suddenly they already had their seats... ==" Felt so "funny"... ==" It not supposed to be very gorgeous d meh? Y look like so........?? Urghhh... Anything....... Then, we juz started ate... Den when eating, de hall was SO SO SO quite!!! Nobody make some atmosphere on stage... Supposingly to hav a MC on stage to make some happy atmosphere... but NO!! Den fortunately we sendiri go up stage and sing karaoke... Oni we felt happy and lively... Ricky Mok, Joanne JieYing, Ding Ding, Gary Luen, Dad, many many also came out stage and sing... So fun!! Haha xD Sing Rock xDD ^^

Den my cousin bro and his wife went up stage and did all married stuff... Open champaign, 敬酒, 合羹交杯... But one more weird is, they having 饮茶 to elder ppl in de wedding?!! Mayb it's i first time explored ba... Juz felt so weird... Never experienced before... haha xD ><De wedding dinner was past quite fast in our karaoke... Its going to end... And... We are going back home... Next week having one more dinner at Penang... Its a bit far... Dunno we will attend anot leh? Haha xD ^^

Suddenly got a feel... when will I marry leh?? Haha xD Good and funny question... Haha xD ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails