Monday, April 18, 2011

B-O-R-E-D !!!


Today wake up from dream and bed... Very tired... Really wan to continue my sleep... but i know i cant waste my day... Haiz... But at de end, i slept again till 2pm... WTF...

After tat, i go out to take present for dear chu han... Really felt sorry to her coz din celebrate birthday with her this year... I know she was very sad and upset... But i really very felt sorry... And tats y i wan to take present to her by myself to show my sincerity... wakaka xD (p/s: i really sincere de... nt to show... haha xD ) Den i go to pusat kepong and turn many round to find her shop, finally i found it... Haha xD very got a feeling of success xP

Den, we chit-chat in front of her working place... Many things to talk!!! Coz long time nvr meet le... Haha xD Den after very long time passed, i felt sorry to her boss coz disturb Jes working... Haha xD den i went back lo... We also date for next time hanging out! haha xD ^^

Den i went to hav a eating with Elaine... Seems she sms me to date me when i at outside... Den i attend de dating lu... Haha xD we also chit-chat and chat in Kanna house... haha xD

Den i stayed at home and watch TV... till night... haha xD

Really felt very sienz leh... All days wake up and dunno wad to do next... Like live in world without mission... So MAD!!! AnXIOUS!! UrgHhhhhh!!! ARGHHHHHH!!! GRHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! I want start my college!!!! wakaka xP

Btw, i also felt very worry... Coz less ppl... or even can say as NOBODY same courses and class with me... So scare... Like chg to a new NEW environment... Really worry... All are strange!!! But i think, perhaps all ppl also got same feeling with me ba... Haha xD really hope can meet many new and good frenz at thr...

Mayb, is a good starting for me too... Who knows? =D





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails