Friday, September 11, 2009

Crazy!

Today, really a happy day~ Haha~

Today after skul, prefect hav a seminar~ Initially i thought this was a stupid seminar~ Coz de first time go... So less ppl go and damn sienz~ But de second time i heard synz told me it was bit fun! So this time, dunno y~ I suddenly wan to attend~ Haha^^

At first, we r going to b seperated into 8 groups according to our number~ All of us know ady how de teacher seperate, so we stand with our frenz far ~ So at last we will b n same group~ Haha><

After that, we told to think an advertisement from tv~ Haha~ We all discuss happily and joke here joke there~ Going b crazy~ after that we combine with synz group~ Different jokes out!!! Haha~ I going to b sot liao~ Becoz really fun! Especially Synz and Elaine~ I oni saw elaine smile bigly from start to end! Really fun~ Haha><

Den till a dance section~ We going to b the first group! Wad de hell? I also mcc~ Dunno wad happening leh~ Call me go out oh~ Den we out lor~ Guo Lng b leader~ U know wad our song? Is Billie Jean! Omg~ How to dance? I oni know earth walk dunno moon walk leh~ Haha><><

After that, other group also out to dance~ All dance till i shout till no voice ler! So funny~ So regret no record down~ Especially Synz , Ying xin and xiong hui~ Really unimagineable! Haha><
Synz>>>Beat it!
Ying Xin>>> (English Song) Dunno><
Xiong Hui>>>Rasa sayang=="

Today really make me laugh like crazy! Hope other days will also like this! Laugh till end~~~ Haha^^ Wakakaka>


p/s:First tme write in english~ Got wrong tell me~ haha~ paiseh><

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails