Tuesday, September 15, 2009

"Fan"

Today, take le hui kan group de photo~ Tomolo going take again~ Hoo~~~ Finally can b free~

Ry told me that her tuition teacher sai mun is going to sponsor our hui kan~ I really happy leh~ Cos if really sponsor, i no need so stress about hui kan de money ler~ Thx ar Ry~ But can u help me follow this things? Coz i not close with sai mun~ Can? Plz~~~

In class now damn sienz~ Nothing do~ No mood to read although i knew exam is coming ler~ Keep discussing our secret mission~ Wakaka~ Hope our missiong will success~ Love u all~ Haha^^

Today, i saw Synz really haven put down~ Synz~ Hope u can forget wad that sad~ And dun forget we r beside u~ We wan to cheer u up~ Become back urself~ Urself that crazy, mad and aktive~ Haha~ Sry~ Hope u get well soon~

Sienz arh~ Juz now pn Lim told me friday mayb holiday~ Wow~ So shuang~ But if holiday how about my photo of hui kan~ Haiz~ So 矛盾~~~ Hope everything will get lancar~

Haiz~ Fan about my design of hui kan leh~ hope can get all lancar lar~ Think dao dis also sienz~ Fan arh!!!~~~

2 comments:

  1. eh you...
    want me help ask sai mun but din tell me wan me help????
    if i din read ur blog how???

    ReplyDelete
  2. nvm~ i call kar yen help me ask ler~ thx oh~

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails