Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Sorry~

Today, keep thinking~

I remember that, we were happy,
I remember that, we were fun,
I remember that, we enjoy fun together,
when last time......

Will this memory last longer?
I keep thinking...
But all de memory in my mind are happy de...

I realise that,
I am less talkative these days...
Mayb u all feel that,
I got some problem,
Or some secret,
Or some argue...
Sometimes,
I also dunno wad am i doing,
Mayb i got a bit emo?
Mayb,
I am a failure,
A failure in frenz,
Sorry,
I dunno how to control my mind, my emotion...

Sorry all,
Mayb these days,
I make u all feel that i wan to far from u all,
But i can say... NO...
Mayb i think i not fit to u all,
Mayb i think...
dunno...

Sorry, From Now!
I will b like past time!!!
Dun worry me!
Nothing happen on me!
Haha!
Cross my heart!!!
And i wan to say,
Sorry to u all...
SORRY

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails