Saturday, September 12, 2009

==Stupid Days==

Today, i held a meeting for chinese society de magazine~ But this make me very regret and angry!!!

First thing i angry is among 36 AJK... Oni 16 ppl attend~ wad de hell? How open oh~ Ok~ I fine~ Dun wan say this thing anymore~ Den when i going to start, a stupid~ no~ Is quite stupid teacher come in~ Say:"Who giv u all permission to let u all at here?" Den i say is Cik Tan~ Den she say:"Y i dunno? " Excuse me? Wad ur power to know? Y u need to know? Den fine~ She ask me to go and ask for pn siti permission coz she wan balik~ Ei! R u stupid? Wan balik call us balik? U think this skul is urs? This skul is belong to all students and teachers! We all got de authority to use this skul! Not oni u! Stupid! ok~ Fine~ Den i also tolerate~ I change place to canteen~ Cos i dun wan talk to her and menye-xiashui-kan saya! But dunno is fate or wad~ When i walk down staircase, I met her~~~ She ask me go to her office~ I juz pretending nothing happen cos dun wan let others worry me~(Zi lian><)

Ok~ When i go to her seat, she ask me:"Do u know y i dun wan let u in?
" Den she keep say a lot stupid thing den i juz say:"en... en... en..." I almost dun wan answer her questions also~~~ Den i say loudly:"We got letter ma!"Den she ask me let her see de letter~ She say:"Y in chinese? U take this le guard see ah? U think all can understand chinese?" Den i think:"OMG! U r chinese also cant read! Really stupid leh!!!"

Den she say:"U supposed to write in dwibahasa and tell all teachers..." Ei! Auntie! R u stupid? All kena H1N1? Sot liao? This is chinese society de meeting~ U think is a need to photostat to all skul teachers? R u stupid? Den she say: " U shud inform me~ Cos today oni me at here~" Ei~ How i know u at here today? think i am god? U all know la~ Stupid teachers is stupid de la~ No brains~ Den u wan me do wad? Photostat and tell all teachers ah~ STUPID! really no brain de wor~ Den when i keeping my document~ She keep ask me explain to my members say she not chase away us~ U see? A stupid teacher is like this de~ Wan 推卸责任!See? Now know nowadays de teachers is how d lar~ So now onwards~ I wont believe any teacher~ Even good also~

Den when she told me,:"y when i talking to u u face ur back to me?" Den i say i keeping things ma~ Wan i keep thing also wan face u ah? U think u r beautiful ah? U r old lady le la~ NoNoNo! Is old witch! Den i juz out without saying any words~ U wan hate me or wad is ur thing~ I juz will oni do my works~ Cos i know u r stupid~~~
Even my bottle left inside i also dun wan go back take~ This is my face problem~ I wont talk to u even greet u~ I will oni hope u jatuh kaki terseliuh~ And one days scold by others~ See wad ur feelings~

I am serious now~ Dun even ask me again to go see any teachers except i wan go~ Many ppl like to ask me go but from now onwards~ I wont!!! WONT! Dun ask me again or i will hate u forever~ 每天就只会推我去死~wan go see see ur self la~ I am not 善翁~ 我不是做慈善的~

That's all! Finally i know wad is stupid skul out stupid teacher~ I not regret study in this skul cos i met my real frenz~ Is i regret y i dunno thi skul thr r all stupid teacher~ Now i know~ Really a lesson for me~ Wont b a good and stupid man from now~

BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails